Introduction

My name is Naomi and I was just struck with an idea to chronicle my experiences as a newbie home manager. I've been married for five years and I have one daughter who is turning six in September. There are not many people my age who are in a similar situation. I am not saying it is rare but being married at 26 with a family to look out for can be quite difficult at times. Especially for a scatterbrain and carefree person like me.

I may not be as ignorant as I was say, a few years ago, but I can hardly call myself an expert on matters such as child-rearing, finances, and home affairs. As a wife and as a mother, I learn something new everyday and will probably never stop learning until I get old and senile. I just hope to share a few pointers here and there as I grow more mature and learn more with each day that passes.

Hopefully, young moms (and they are growing in number every year) or even dads will be able to pick up a thing or two from this blog, which I hope to update every so often. As I said, I am no expert but I share your worries and your fear of things yet unknown. Do not hesitate to contact me or comment on my entries should you have questions that you feel I can answer, or simply need an ear to listen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts! :)